A Testimony to Music

The video above is taken from a Life House concert in which people act out the song. (Thanks Mark for making us aware of this.) It is incredibly moving and well done and expresses the essential beauty and innocence we have with God as children, how the world uses us and abuses us and tries to kill us, and then when we finally come to that point when we say, “enough is enough.” Then we seek hard after God with everything and he saves us through his son Jesus. The video is only five minutes but well worth it.

• Can you relate to this girl?

6 Responses to “A Testimony to Music”

1. on 13 Sep 2007 at 1:17 pmMark

When I first saw this I thought, this is what “Athletes of the Spirit” should have been. For those of you who don’t know, there was a dance production done in The Way back in the early 80’s called “Athletes of the Spirit” but the focus was all on the Minister and his “power” to defeat “devil spirits.” There was little to no representation of Jesus in it. This video is a much better portrayal of how he is in there fighting for us.

2. on 13 Sep 2007 at 1:34 pmVictor

I pray that our teens are not overwhelmed in this struggle against sin and the world. We need God’s help and mercy.

3. on 14 Sep 2007 at 7:50 amLeah

Says Sean … can you relate to this girl?

4. on 14 Sep 2007 at 8:47 pmDustin Smith

Very moving. I even teared up. That was actually really what I needed in my life right at this point.

Dustin

5. on 16 Sep 2007 at 9:17 pmRich

This was a very soul stirring production! I only wish the lyrics were a little clearer. Nevertheless, the message was unmistakable. Christ is our advocate in all of life’s trials.

Mark – I also saw Athletes of the Spirit, and I agree with your comments.

Rich

6. on 17 Sep 2007 at 11:21 pmjoshuag

This production was realistic for all of us… I can completely relate to what was acted out… That was awesome when the guy took that “beating” for for her and then threw them all off!! hahaha… God is awesome!