Christian Monotheism Store Online

I’ve just started an online store for christianmonotheism.com so that people can purchase t-shirts, iPhone cases, coffee mugs, etc. that promote the unitarian movement. I went with spreadshirt so there are no costs for setting up the store, designs, or inventory. They handle everything with customers. I’m able to add as many designs to the store as I like. I already came up with a few, but I need your help. If you have a moment, can you check out the store and drop me some ideas for t-shirts or other products? Essentially we want the products to promote the website (christianmonotheism.com) and the one God cause. They may be funny, puzzling, or attention grabbing. Also, if you are a graphic designer, maybe you could come up with a sweet logo or cartoon.

13 Responses to “Christian Monotheism Store Online”

1. on 25 Jan 2013 at 6:13 pmSarah

Awesome, Sean. Putting my thinking cap on!

2. on 25 Jan 2013 at 9:14 pmtimothy

Sarah,

Which Amendment comes to mind?

2 Chronicles 26:14
    And Uzziah prepared for them throughout all the host shields, and spears, and helmets, and habergeons, and bows, and slings to cast stones.

3. on 25 Jan 2013 at 10:32 pmSarah

Sorry Timothy, I’m not sure what you mean…?

4. on 26 Jan 2013 at 6:08 amtimothy

Sean,

Ephesians 4:3-6 (kjv)
    3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ONE FOR ALL_ALL FOR ONE…….(radar)

ONE FOR ALL FOR ONE…….(radar)=my

“Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno”……..(Latin)=RCC counter 3X

“un pour tous, tous pour un”…….(French)=Cong

1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak
    I became weak, to win the weak.
    I have become all things to all men
    so that by all possible means I might
    ……………save some

……………SAVE ONE

Galatians 6:2 Carry each other’s
    burdens, and in this way you will

..FULLFILL THE LAW OF CHRIST.

I thank my God,
    I speak with tongues
    more than ye all:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let all things be done decently and in order.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

13 And now abideth faith, hope, agape love, these three; but the greatest of these is agape love.

PARACLETE

Wash each others feet

John 13:14
    If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet.

John 13:34
    A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

**Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God**

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These are just ideas for you to think about…they all are important to hold in one heart to “hear their PARACLETE”.

agapao se’

Timothy

5. on 26 Jan 2013 at 8:05 amXavier

Sean

Great site. How do we contact you?

6. on 26 Jan 2013 at 11:25 amTim (aka Antioch)

Last night, while watching my dog stretch comfortably in front of the fireplace, I thought ‘life is good’ huh dog? That made me think of that company – Life is Good. Then I thought, what a worldly thing. It’s not about life being good, its about afterlife being better. So how about a TShirt – ‘Afterlife is Better’?

7. on 27 Jan 2013 at 10:56 amSean

Xavier,

Feel free to leave ideas here.

Timothy, Tim,

These shirts etc. are soley focused on getting the word out about the one God.

8. on 28 Jan 2013 at 8:51 amtimothy

Sean///HELLO!

GOT ONE

GOT GOD

GOT ONE GOD

ref:

Timotheos

9. on 28 Jan 2013 at 8:56 amXavier

Sean

Had a couple of designs I wanted to send you. I can show you this one though from my blog:

Let me know if you want me to send you the others.

PS: are you coming to the Conference?

10. on 28 Jan 2013 at 11:10 amSarah

A few ideas:

1. In bold letters, “There is ONE God: The Father”

and then print the rest of 1 Cor 8:6 in smaller text below.

2. “Did God pray to the only true God?”

and print Jn 17:3 below. Maybe include a picture of someone scratching their head or anything that indicates confusion.

Alternative: “Can God have a God?” and print Jn 20:17 below.

3. Trinitarian creed: “The Lord our God, The Lord is three-in-one”.
    Jesus’ creed: “The Lord our God, The Lord is ONE” (Mark 12:29)

Feel free to riff off any of these ideas. I’ll be back with more later.

11. on 30 Jan 2013 at 12:11 pmSean

Carlos,

Send over whatever you have (by email). I’m planning on going to the Theo. Will you be there?

12. on 30 Jan 2013 at 5:19 pmXavier

Sean

Yes, we will be there…who else is gonna set it up if we’re not? 😛

What’s your email?