When making comments it is available to use some neat formatting features. This blog does not use specialized formatting like message boards, rather it takes advantage of standard html. Below are instructions on how to use html in your comments.
- to indent (as when quoting another’s comment or a Bible reference) type: <blockquote>text</blockquote> and it will look like this
- to bold type <strong>text</strong>
- to italicize type <em>text</em>
- to underline type <u>text</u>
- to make a link type <a href=”url”>where url is the website</a>
(please note: if you include more than two links in your comment it will automatically go to spam. If this happens to you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- unfortunately bulleted or numbered lists do not work in the comments