Archive for the 'Technical Difficulties' Category

Blog Fixed!

Dear all KR bloggers,

I apologize for the problems many of you have been having lately. Long comments were causing some strange “Internal Server Error.” This all happened after I completed a recent upgrade from WordPress 3.2 to 3.2.1. One would not think such a minor incremental change would make much a difference but it really messed up the blogging experience for some. I was unable to find a fix for this problem though I spent a good deal of time searching and trying out ideas. (Thank you Wolfgang for helping me with testing during this time).