Other New Testament Manuscripts

by Sean Finnegan

We've been working our way through the various sources for our Greek New Testament.  We've looked at the papyri and the uncials, but there is so much more to consider.  In fact, the New Testament papyri and uncials combined make up less than 2% of our manuscripts.  Today, we'll consider the other 98% of manuscripts including minuscules, lectionaries, quotations in the church fathers, and ancient translations.

For more information visit lhim.org

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment

X